HOW TO GET TO THE NEW CLINIC
DUTTON PARK SUITES is on the corner of Annerley Rd and Grantham St (163 Annerley Rd, Dutton Park). It is a single-story light grey building with a dark grey flat roof (bus shelter and large tree on the Annerley Rd side and black slatted fence on the Grantham Street side).
TRAVELLING BY CAR:
Coming from North (including exiting off M3 along Stanley Street): Drive along Annerley Rd, heading away from South Bank, the city and the Mater Hospital, turn right into Nelson St, as there is NO TURN RIGHT ACCESS INTO GRANTHAM ST FROM ANNERLEY RD. Turn left into Lochaber
St, then left into Grantham St
Coming from South: Drive along Annerley Rd, heading towards South Bank, the city and the Mater
Hospital, turn left into Grantham Street.
- Parking: Our building is on the corner of Grantham St and Annerley Rd. The entrance to our carpark is on Grantham St. Free parking is available underneath our building.
- Wheelchair Access: Our lift is accessed via our carpark and there are disabled spots available, or park on the side street and enter the front of our building via the path.
COMING BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT: Please visit www.translink.com.au for routes and times (Translink wording for stations/stops is included below if you wish to use the journey planner).
- Bus along Annerley Rd: We have bus stops right outside our building on both sides of Annerley Rd. Translink stop names are ‘Annerley Rd at Boggo Road, stop 11’ heading north, and ‘Annerley Rd at Dutton Park, stop 11/17’ heading south.
- Eastern Busway: Get off at the ‘Boggo Road‘ busway station
- Train: Get off at the ‘Park Rd’ train station. If you are coming from the airport, the air trains usually do come straight through to the ‘Park Rd’ station, but please check schedules.
** Walk along the path away from the bus and train platforms, heading towards the large “ECOSCIENCES PRECINCT” building.
Before you get to this building, turn right and walk down the road (Boggo Rd) towards Annerley Rd (you will pass the Dutton Park Police Station on your right) and cross at the lights (we are on the other side and up slightly). This route is accessible by wheelchair and only
a few minutes from us.